Find New Water.
Catch More Fish.
From scouting water with detailed maps, to building your fishing network so you can take more trips, our tools will help get you there.
A Fly Fishing Portal in your Pocket
The Ultimate Fly Fishing Tool
200,000+ Rivers Spanning Trout to Warmwater
1.5 Million Access Points
Realtime Stream Flows and Averages
An app designed by Anglers, for Anglers.
In-Depth Insights at your Fingertips
Trout, Bass, Steelhead & More
Over 200,000 Warmwater and Coldwater fisheries mapped. Anglers aren’t limited to one fish, so your app shouldn’t be either.
Every parcel of public land available has been mapped, along with growing data on fishing easements and SWA’s.
2 Million POI's
Bridges, Trails, Campsites, Trailheads, Trail Access, Parking, Boat Ramps, Gages, Fly Shops and more all in a single, filterable map
Filters at Your Fingertips
Over 15 layers to filter all of the data you need to find your next great fishing spot near your backyard or across the country!
Similar to finding a vacation spot on Airbnb, our maps allow you to find the generic “home” pins of anglers to find local experts.
Make your own mark by researching and saving your data. Your data is always kept private.
See What People Are Saying
Connect With Community.
Find New Fishing Buddies
Building your angler network is key in finding more success on the water and staying out of off limit areas. We’re building game changing features that make it possible (and affordable) to take more trips and explore a ton of new water faster than ever before.
Upgrade directly through the app
Get Premium Access
Traditionally fly fishing has been challenging to break in to. Our app is built around the fly community and has multiple intuitive tools to take your fishing to the next level. Get the FREE app today!
- Angler Profile
- Trout Public Bridge Access
- Warmwater Public Bridge Access
- Find Fly Shops & Retailers
- Weather & Directions
- Unlimited Personal Waypoints
PROFull Access Membership
- ✅ Profile + Community Access
- ✅ Unlimited In-App Chat (coming soon)
- ✅ 35,000 Trout Streams (more coming)
- ✅ 200,000 Nationwide Fishable Rivers
- ✅ Species Planner
- ✅ Top Rated Premium Access Areas
- ✅ Proprietary Trail Access Points
- ✅ Nationwide Trails Filter
- ✅ Easements & SWAs
- ✅ Wild Trout Sections
- ✅ Gold Medal/Blue Ribbon Fisheries
- ✅ Nationwide Stream Gages and Realtime Data
- ✅ Nearby Parking
- ✅ Nationwide Public Lands
- ✅ Boat Ramps, Campsites, Trailheads
- ✅ Plus more!