Last Updated: January 10, 2022
4. Providing Your Personal Data to Others. 4.1. Except as stated in subsection 4.3 below, we do not sell your Personally Identifiable Information. 4.2. Third Parties: We employ third parties to perform functions on our behalf such as companies hosting or operating the Site, processing and/or fulfilling orders for products purchased through the Service, sending e-mail and/or other communications, maintaining customer and user information and databases, and credit card payment processing. These third parties may have access to your personal information in connection with performing these functions. Third parties may include companies we have an affiliate relationship with. 4.3. In addition, as our business changes, we may buy or sell various assets. In the event all or a portion of the assets owned or controlled by us, our parent or any subsidiary or affiliated entity are sold, assigned, transferred or acquired by another company, the information from and/or about our Service users may be among the transferred assets. 4.4. In addition to the specific disclosures of personal data set out in this Section 4, we may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. We may also disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
9. Managing cookies 9.1. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links: (i) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome); (ii)https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox); (iii) http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera); (iv)https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer); (v) https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and (vi)https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge). 9.2. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. 9.3. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
10. Local Device Storage and other Tracking Technologies; Do Not Track (DNT): 10.1. The Service will at times place and/or store code or other types of information and/or devices (e.g., “cookies”) on your computer, mobile or other device (“Local Device Storage”). We may use Local Device Storage for any lawful business purpose, including without limitation to determine which of our messages have been opened by recipients so we can gauge the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, to control the display of ads, to track usage patterns, the movements of individual users, and your geographic location, to help diagnose problems with our servers, to gather broad demographic information, to analyze trends, to conduct research, to deliver editorial content, to record registration and personalization information, and to otherwise administer the Service. For example, if you register on any part of the Service and are given the option to save your user name and password, we may provide this convenience to you via Local Device Storage. Local Device Storage may also collect and store your personally identifiable information, which may be shared with our parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates and other companies. 10.2. If you do not want Local Device Storage, your computer, mobile or other device may include an option that allows you to not accept it. However, if you disable Local Device Storage, some portions of the Service may not function properly.
11. Analytics. 11.1. We continuously improve our websites and our products, and we utilize different third-party web analytics tools to help us do so. We are interested in how visitors use our websites, our desktop tools, mobile applications, or our API, what they like and dislike, and where they have problems. Our products, desktop tools, mobile applications and API use analytical tools to understand feature usage patterns, to enhance and improve your product experience and offer you specific usage tips and guidance. In connection with normal business operations, as well as to increase functionality and enhance your user experience, this usage information may be linked to personal information that we have about individual users. We maintain ownership of this data and we do not share this type of data about individual users with third parties. 11.2. This information is used solely to assist us in maintaining a more effective and useful websites and products for our customers. This data will not be shared with third parties without your prior consent or unless required by law.
14. Age. The Service is not directed to children under the age of thirteen (13). If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information please contact us at the email address listed below. If we become aware that a child under this age has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
Nevada Privacy Rights. Nevada law (SB 220) permits customers in Nevada to opt-out of the sale of certain kinds of personal information. As previously mentioned above, we do not sell your personal information to third parties. If you are a Nevada resident and have questions, please contact us the number listed below in Section 19.
Get App updates, discounts and the occasional fishy news from around the community